Wednesday 17 August 2016

On Repeat: Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Redemption Palette*


Budget beauty brands. Sometimes I'm skeptical about them but nothing surprised me more than the Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Redemption Palette* (what a mouthful!) which retails for the extremely palatable (har har) price of $16CDN. 
The packaging is...budget, but the shadows are pigmented and super blendable. The shades are vibrant and there are two other Iconic options if this color combo doesn't appeal.




What I didn't realize when I started using the Iconic 3 was that it was a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. I also didn't realize that I would like a rose gold tone palette since the Naked 3 never called to me. I'm religiously use the two middle shades but doing a swatch photo for this post makes me think of a few more combinations that I should use more often.



Seriously. $16. Super pigmented. 

Awesome color adherence and longevity through the day. I really think you need to consider these. You can pick yours up from London Drugs which has started to carry the brand in Western Canada.

When was the last time a product really surprised you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment