Saturday 23 July 2016

Preview: NYX Velvet Matte Lipsticks*


There's a new matte lipstick in town and its coming from NYX. I'm already a fan of the original matte lipsticks so I'm pretty interested to see how these Velvet Mattes* (~$9CDN) differ. These are supposed to be highly pigmented, to glide on and never dry out your lips. 



So far I've used Soft Femme. The Velvet Mattes have a soft matte with that sort of mushable velvet lip feel. The color is pigmented and it wore well during the day even through sipping tea and a meal. I'd still top it up though. On initial use, these feel less waxy and stiff than the original version. Neither have felt drying to me though I want to use these a bit more before I do a comparison.

I absolutely love the NYX Matte Lipsticks and I'm thinking I'll love these as well.



0 comments:

Post a Comment