Monday 13 April 2015

Koan #3: Changes and the "Help Jenn" Survey


It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
- Zen Proverb

Hey dude,

Lately, a few things have been bothering me about ABZ. I'm not entirely pleased with all the posts I generate and I seem to be engaging less with other bloggers. My stats have been steadily decreasing and though that is not of major importance, I think its a symptom of some problem I have yet to diagnosis.

Trying to post daily has resulted in less time reading other blogs and doing the part of blogging that is most enjoyable, connecting with other bloggers. Yet there are obvious benefits to continually posting and in some ways I may need to continue this habit for a little while since I have the unfortunate #firstworldproblem backlog of semi-obligatory posts to get through. In the coming months, there will be few important things I need to devote my time to in order to successfully transition to a new location in July. Because of this and some general dissatisfactions, my current blogging habits seem unsustainable and I'm wondering if I need to slow down.

To try and figure out what's going on, would you please consider filling out this survey?
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Z9FRQ22 

I'd truly appreciate your help in improving and moving ABZ along to a new happy medium. I'm hoping not only my consistent commenters, but also my silent readers, will give me a hand.

Help a girl out?
Thank you.
Jenn

0 comments:

Post a Comment