Friday 1 August 2014

Empties #4


I've been sitting on this post forever. Partly because I wanted to turn it into a video since those are so much more entertaining than reading empties post. But then I got lazy. So here's a skim worthy post for you!


Cetaphil face wash is a standby. 

Lancome Multi-bienfait face cream was so luxurious by also so pricey. 

The Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel was alright. 

FINALLY made it through The Body Shop's Satuma Body Wash. That took only, forever.

Bumble and Bumble Thickening Conditioner didn't do much for its ~$30 price tag.

Pond's Cleansing Wipes are sort of stingy. Was $4 but not sure I'll repurchase even at that price.
Live Clean Moisturizing Shampoo was surprisingly drying. Conditioner is definitely needed.


Etude House Collagen Moistfull Peeling Wash had little scrubby bits inside which were nice. So did the Etude House Baking Powder BB Deep Cleansing Foam. I like the BB cleansing foam more I think.

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Enhancing Shampoo and Conditioner are two products I really really enjoy. I swore by their conditioner for a very long time but have been branching out lately.

Skin79 Snail Nutrition Cream was nice and thick.

L'Occitane Previous Cream had a really pleasant scent and was wonderfully rich (but not thick) and nourishing feel when applied. Don't even want to know how much it costs.

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Oil surprised me with how smooth and soft it made my skin feel but I felt like it was just a bit too heavy.

Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser seems like a great cleanser staple if you like that squeaky clean fell.


Dove Rebalance Deodorant.  Keeps me un-smelly. 

The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Handcream. Quite like the scent. Would buy more when on sale.

NYC Big Bold Curl Mascara was smudgy and clumpy to use but did give me some volume. Lancome Hypnose Star is quickly becoming a sleeper hit for me and I'm considering going full sized on this baby. Pacifica Stellar Gaze Mascara reviewed here. Etude House Dr Lash Ampoule promised to grow my lashes but I was awful about using it regularly. Time to dump it out. Benefits They're Real is such a fail for me.

Burberry Body is not my scent.


All the face maskes!!! 11 to be exact.

GREAT. That post is finally done.
So how have your empties been? How you do like reading these sorts of posts, if at all?

Let's Connect:

0 comments:

Post a Comment