Thursday 24 April 2014

Guest Post: Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid Cleansing Brush

Hi Everyone! My name is Chelsey and I write the beauty blog My Beauty Full Adventure. My Beauty Full Adventure is a Canadian Beauty Blog out of Windsor, ON. Here you will find beauty box reviews, NOTD's, beauty deals & steals, and much more! I am so excited to be guest posting here today! Our Guest Post theme for April is Beauty Tools and today I will be writing about the Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid Cleansing Brush. 


Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid Cleansing Brush


"Liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and makeup for fresh, fearless, unstoppable freshness. An ingeniously designed power brush to get around your face's contours - the T-zone, hairline, and nose - for a 400% better clean compared to basic cleansing. Super-soft bristles gently massage your skin, revealing a healthy-looking glow. Fresh has never felt, or looked so good."


How to Use
"Splash your face and the cleansing brush with a little water. Squeeze cleanser onto the bristles, turn on the brush and apply it to your face in gentle circles. After about a minute, rinse your face and the brush with cool water. Va-Va-Vivid!is safe for use in the shower, but do not submerge in water."

My skin loves exfoliation, especially my T-zone! I have oily combination skin, with a super oily T-zone, and dry cheeks. I've always wanted a Clarisonic to help really exfoliate my skin, and to make sure I am getting the best clean possible. However, the Clarisonic is way out of my price range. So, I'm always on the lookout for a cheaper alternative. I think I found just that with the Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid Cleansing Brush. Now let me start by saying that this doesn't really compare to a Clarisonic, because the bristles are rubber and they don't rotate. However, the soft rubber bristles, and vibrating motion of this brush works great for my slightly sensitive skin.


The vibrating motions of this brush help to break up makeup and oils, release pore buildup, and promote circulation. I always find that my skin feels cleaner, softer, and smoother when I use this brush compared to when I don't.


I prefer to use this brush mainly on my T-zone, but I will pass it over my cheeks briefly. Lately, I've been breaking out on my neck, so I have started to also bring my cleanser and this brush down my neck and decolletage. According to the instructions you are to put the cleanser on the brush and then apply to the skin. I recommend applying the cleanser with your fingers first and using the brush after to work it into a lather.


The triangle shape of this brush is what really drew me in. This shape allows for the brush to get in around your nose, your chin, over your forehead, and along your hairline. Plus, the overall size of the brush makes it travel friendly. This brush retails for $14.99 which gets you the brush and a sample sized cleanser. For the size of the products, the price is a bit steep, but after using it, I think that it is totally worth it. My skin has never looked better since working this into my routine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment