Tuesday 26 November 2013

FOTD 4: 'Cause I'm on Purple


(Unfortunately photos in this post were lost due to The Great Deletion of 2014. Some efforts to re-do photos will be made but not all posts will be redone.)

Continuing on my purple mood, I remembered when I took some FOTD shots for a purple eye look I did...probably more than month ago. Sometimes we just want to purple it all up, and a good way to go is with the eyes.

purple smokey eye fotd

purple smokey eye fotd

purple smokey eye fotd

I was attempting somewhat of a purple smokey eye and I think I achieved it (though capturing it i photos was a bit less of an achievement. Man, I need to get me a good macro lens me thinks...)

Eyes:
NARS eyeshadow primer
NYX Frosted Lilac on inner half of lid
NYX Morroco on outer half
Wet N Wild Nutty in crease
Estee Lauder Ivory Box as highlight
MAC Buried Treasure upper lash line
Hello Kitty Happy Cloud lower lash line
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus mascara

Lips:
NYX Beige Lipgloss

Face:
Urban Decay Naked Skin 4.0
Benefits Watt's Up
NYX Mauve Blush

Do you go for purple shadows? What are some of your favorites?

Follow me on:

0 comments:

Post a Comment