Tuesday 17 September 2013

Missha 3D Essence Sheet Mask: Milk and Honey


(Unfortunately photos in this post were lost due to The Great Deletion of 2014. Some efforts to re-do photos will be made but not all posts will be redone.)

Doesn't milk and honey sound like a wonderful combination? When I think of milk and honey I have images of soothing warm concoctions drunk in a cozy bath robe. I can't really enjoy milk so I guess I'll never know how it will taste but I can put it on my face because of this mask (ha.)

missha 3d essence sheet mask milk and honey review


missha 3d essence sheet mask milk and honey review

This 3D sheet mask is suppose to provide moisture and nutrients using milk and honey.  This mask is advertised as provide radiance as well. The 3D shape is ergonomically designed for easy application and allows for perfect adherence on face curves especially on the nose and chin.

missha 3d essence sheet mask milk and honey review

Uh yea...not really. The area around the folds bubbled and it didn't really sit well on my face. The area where the folds are don't actually touch your skin unless you keep pressing them down. You're supposed to fold open the mask and sort of fit your face into it. There's a bit of a pocket for where your nose goes but the opening there wasn't very big and hinders clear air flow. I also accidentally ripped the mask a little when I was trying to open it up (but that's my fault).

Fit aside, this sheet is very thick and the essence is not tacky. After removal the essence absorbed quickly onto my skin. There's a faint smell that might be honey but it's hard to tell. I didn't feel like there was anything special about the essence though I did really want to like it.

Overall, the fit isn't that great and it really takes a bit of adjusting to. I probably wouldn't buy from this line again.

Have you ever heard of 3D masks? How important is mask fit to you?

Daily Zen: I've heard that going apple picking is a thing that Torontonians do so I'm currently on the hunt for a good apple orchard/farm to go to. Hopefully will come home with some lovely Honey-crisps or Pink Ladies. I love those ones. I can' believe that Autumn is here!


0 comments:

Post a Comment