Tuesday 10 September 2013

Major Collective Haul - All the Things!


(Unfortunately photos in this post were lost due to The Great Deletion of 2014. Some efforts to re-do photos will be made but not all posts will be redone.)

I have to admit that I've been pretty bad these last couple of weeks. Whenever I do something I regret or feel like I've gone overboard on, I usually 'confess' it to my boyfriend. Thankfully I can transfer some of my guilt and confessing onto you guys! I guess you guys can all enjoy shopping vicariously through me. Let's get on with my hauling confession.

la roche posay effaclar cleaning gel duo anthelios sunscreen dermaglow vitamin c microdermabrasion radiance glycolic 10% gentle peel solution

I've been having some skin issues lately so I bought the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Pack which contains the cleansing gel, a sample of their Anthelios sunscreen and the Effaclar Duo. I'm really hoping these work out for me. Along with that, Dermaglow was 50% off so I picked up the Vitamin C Microdermabrasion and the Radiance Glycolic 10% Gentle Peel Solution

l'oreal collection privee jlo frieda lipstick nail polish

TIFF is starting up again and L'Oreal has done a little Collection Privee set for the event. I picked up the JLO and Frieda lipsticks and nail polishes.  The packaging is so lux on these and I've loving the lipsticks.

Paul and Joe blush 079 OPI not like the movies

For my birthday, I got gifted with a Paul & Joe Blush in 079 and an polish by OPI in Not Like the Movies. The blush is too pretty to use and I haven't even dared to swatch it yet.

stella by stella mccartnety guerlain 4 seasons terracotta bronzer 3 natural brunette rouge g madamme flirt

Shoppers was having a super points spending event. I saved up my points for this and got to spent $220!!! I picked up the Stella by Stella McCartney perfumeGuerlain 4 Seasons Terracotta Bronzer in 3 Natural Brunette, and the LE Guerlain Rouge G Madame Flirt (861) Lipstick. I'm always thankful for how patient the SAs at Shoppers are with me. I take forever to decide. 

And since Guerlain is AMAZING, here are a few more product photos. Just look at the packaging!!

guerlain rouge g lipstick madame flirt

gueralin rouge g lipstick madame flirt 4 seasons terracotta bronzer 3 natural brunette

pretty and polished mayflowers 16 candles rimmel 60 seconds i lilac you

Jayne at Cosmetic Proof has been rocking the Pretty and Polished laquers lately and I finally made the plunge and bought Mayflowers (which changes colors guys. It changes colors!!) and 16 Candles. I also picked up a Rimmel polish in I Lilac You.

revlon

Finally, I purchased Revlon lippies in Blushing Mauve, Porcelain Pink, Plum Baby and Sugar Violet. 

PHEW! Yes...that was some major hauling and I'm maybe slightly mortified but super excited and happy with all my new lovely playthings :)

What have you picked up recently?

Daily Zen: I'm so completely in love with the Rumours Album from Fleetwood Mac. If you haven't heard it already, you really need to and will be surprised by a few songs that you've probably heard but have never known the singers to. A breakup album? Written while you're having affairs and your spouse is in the band? How much greater can the content get LOL. It's an amazing example of pop at that time and there are no misses on this album. Hard to say which is my favorite track but this is major earcandy right now.


0 comments:

Post a Comment