Thursday 13 June 2013

Trip Haul!: China, Vietnam and Thailand


(Unfortunately photos in this post were lost due to The Great Deletion of 2014. Some efforts to re-do photos will be made but not all posts will be redone.)

Hello there! Today I'll be sharing the beauty items I picked up from the first three countries on my trip (China, Vietnam and Thailand). Korea deserves a whole post for itself due to the embarrassing amount of products I purchased. If any of this seems excess that's because it most likely is but I'm more than a bit excited to start using and experimenting with my new buys. :)

China
I picked up a bunch of things form Watson's and a department store.You guys know I love these things so I had to stock up on My Beauty Diary Aloe Masks. Clean and Clear Oil Control Film oil blotting papers were about $2.50CDN pack whereas they are $6-7 each here. Thanks CRAZY. I bought a huge handful of them. I've always heard good things about the Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil so I picked one of those up since it was (sort of) on sale. And there was a special on Watson's Pomogranate Antioxidant Face Masks so I grabbed a two pack.

Vietnam

I picked up these masks for around $4-5CDN altogether at the Duty Free. The brand is Vedette which I've never heard of but am excited to try. I got the Aloe Whitening Mask,  Fresh Fruit Lemon Facial Mask, Aloe and Bengkoang Clay Facial Mask, Fresh Fruit Avocado Mask, Green Tea Whitening Mask, and Cocoa Clay Facial Mask,
I also got the L'Oreal Revitalife Instand Anti-Ageing Duo Powder Foundation which has SPF30 PA+++.

Thailand

In Thailand I got the Gino Mcray Brush Bath from Beauty Buffet (after seeing Lily Pebbles get it too, not going to lie), Garnier Ligh Complete Multi-Action Whitening Cream, Ponds Magic Powder in Sweetie Pink, and  Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment