Saturday 23 March 2013

Wearable Zen: Beauty Looks for Fall Ready-to-Wear 2013

I finally got around to looking at the beauty looks from all the runway shows last month. I love that the Vogue website not only has full coverage of the runaway but also includes details on the makeup looks as well. This time around I noticed a lot of fresh clean faces with simple details for the eyes. There were a few designers who chose camel colored eyeshadows and of course cat eyes as well. All very easy to recreate and I'm hoping to try some of these out myself. Here are just some of my picks. (all photos are credited to Vogue and the designers)

Fresh Faces
Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein Chloe, Stella Mccartney fall ready to wear 2013 beauty
Top: Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein
Bottom: Chloe, Stella McCartney
More after the jump....
Cat Eyes
fall ready to wear 2013 beauty  Michael Kors, Anna Sui  Dolce and Gabbana, Lanvin
Top: Michael Kors, Anna Sui
Bottom: Dolce and Gabbana, Lanvin 
Bold Eyeshadow
fall ready to wear 2013 Thakoon, Donna Karen Bottom: Marc Jacobs, Jason Wu beauty
Top: Thakoon, Donna Karen
Bottom: Marc Jacobs, Jason Wu
Light Eyeshadow
fall ready to wear 2013 beauty Victoria Beckham, Jill Sanders Bottom: Prabal Gurung,Versace
Top: Victoria Beckham, Jill Sanders
Bottom: Prabal Gurung, Versace
Bold Lips
 fall ready to wear 2013 beauty Diane von Furstenberg Vera Wang Bottom: Bottega Veneta Lanvin
Top: Diane von Furstenberg, Vera Wang
Bottom: Bottega Veneta, Lanvin
I actually had a lot of fun putting this blog post together and I hope you guys enjoyed it. I'm really excited about getting this posted and hopefully will have some more 'Wearable Zen' posts coming along. There were so many more photos I wanted to post (and even now I'm wondering are their way too many photos?) but I hope you found some new ideas and inspirations!

Which makeup looks from the runway are inspiring to you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment